The United States military is not on our side. A long compilation of abuses demonstrate clearly where Traditionalists stand in the eyes of this Federal appendage. It is a difficult thing for a Southerner to swallow, many serving with distinction in the armed forces, but one an independence-seeking Alabamian must recognise.
1. The Pentagon has issued a training manual reeking with “white guilt” brainwashing. It states in part:
Simply put, a healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege
2. West Point, which used to posses a long tradition of Christian character, has thrown it’s name in the dust as it hosts the first ever male Sodomite “wedding” on it’s campus.
3. The Air Force has now dropped the use of “So Help me God” from the cadet’s oath.
4. The Pentagon hints that it would court-martial Christians for sharing the Faith.
5. Priests were threatened with military arrest for performing Mass on military bases during the government “shutdown.”
6. The military ordered a Chaplain to delete a quote from General Eisenhower – “There are no atheists in foxholes”- from his own website.
7. The Air Force hosted drag queens on it’s “diversity day“- replete with an openly Sodomite guest speaker, Brig. General Tammy Smith. The Air Force Office of Public Affairs stated:
Drag acts to this day represent the struggle for freedom and equality of the LGBT community, while at the same time providing a deep-rooted historical form of entertainment for the LGBT culture.
8. A U.S. Army soldier was investigated and disciplined after serving Chic-fil-A sandwiches during his promotion party.
9. Admiral Mike Mullen, 17th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a Chaplain to abandon his Christian faith or leave:
Chaplain, if you can’t get in line with this policy (of open Sodomites in the military), resign your commission.
10. A JROTC Sergeant in Huntsville, Alabama was subjected to a Federal investigation after he was asked what the Bible says on Sodomy, replying that it viewed the act as sinful.
11. The military puts women in combat roles across the globe.
12. The Department of Defense calls Traditional views “extremist.”
13. The SPLC is listed as an authoritative source of reference by the DoD, helping shape internal affairs.
14. The U.S. Army forbade Priests from reading an anti-Obamacare letter from their superior, Archbishop Timothy Broglio.
15. The military faked “returning home” casket ceremonies for years, even lying to family members on their loved ones fates.
16. Suicides in the military are now outpacing combat deaths, with 349 suicides committed in 2012 alone.
17. The military provides abortives for personnel all across the world at taxpayer expense.
18. The U.S. Army trains troops to be “culturally sensitive” to Islam.
19. The military is bloated and wastes millions upon millions of dollars due to ineptness, like losing an estimated 43 million dollars in Southwest Asia.
20. Let us not forget that, historically, the United States military invaded Alabama. And while many Alabamians carried over service to the United States (an example being General Joseph Wheeler), it did not necessarily promote the well-being of Alabama.
While the average Southern good ‘ol boy has the best interests of his home at heart, he’s ultimately serving one of the most liberal facets of U.S. life. Where else is racial and gender status quo, abortion, and entitlement programs more closely regulated and promoted than in the armed forces? The culture war in the military is drawing to a close- and it’s not a win for the good guys. What are we to do? We can abstain from the military. It clearly is not on the side of Christians, and, like in Roman times, we can refuse to serve such an evil entity.